Outdoor Super Light Aluminum 6061 Length Best Collapsible Walking Stick with Flick Lock for Trekking, Mountaineering
For sturdy, yet lightweight support on even the trickiest of treks, the Mango Best Collapsible Walking Sticks are the perfect fit. These poles are adjustable from 43.3 to 51 inches, making them suitable for anyone of any height. With the Quick Lock locking mechanism, you can ensure a safe and stable trek every time.
Material：Aluminum 6061, also accept aluminum 7075, carbon file pole.
Handle: PP+ EVA grip
Strap: Adjustable length Strap, can change to the large glove
Telescopic length: 35-135cm
Lock: Flick lock & twist lock
Tip: Tungsten with pad, basket
Color: As your request, Pantone color is acceptable
Finish: Anodization, painted.
Individual packing: 1pc per drawstring bag, or as your request
Delivery time: 25days.
- Best Collapsible Walking Stick is Equipped the quick flip lock design. Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 43.3 to 51 inches is a breeze even when you’re wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its quick flip lock.
- Whether it is climbing an iceberg or a leisure hike,Best Collapsible Walking Stick can satisfy you. 4 season accessories (a pair of rubber heads, hard boots, snow baskets, sand baskets) and tungsten carbide.
- Best Collapsible Walking Stick can be folded into 3 sections and the folded length is 13.8 inches. Come with a storage bag for easy storage in your backpack.
The handles of the Best Collapsible Walking Sticks are made of high density EVA, keep your hand dry and not sweaty.It is more sturdy and comfortable than cork handle. Don’t worry about the risk of unglued and broken.
- Lightweight aluminum trekking poles
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy shafts
- Cork grip
- Carbon file pole.
- Quick Lock locking mechanism for secure trekking
What Features Should I Look Out For?
Adjustable length: Size really matters. You should be able to hold your elbow at a 90-degree angle when holding the pole by its hand grip. Either make sure you choose the right length for your height (specialist retailer Mango has an interactive guide to help you) or buy a fully adjustable pole. Not only can you adjust Best Collapsible Walking Stick to suit your height, but also for different needs – for example, downhill stretches need a longer pole than uphill treks.
Light weight (within reason): The lighter the pole, the less weight you’ll have to carry on your travels – and in your hands while walking. But don’t get too hung up on “ultralight” walking poles. Carbon fibre poles are the lightest, while aluminium is slightly heavier but also cheaper and much more durable. The lightest ultralight walking poles may save a few grammes of weight, but they tend to be fixed and unfoldable, so you can’t pack them in a bag.